Friday, February 03, 2006

Quartet Meme

Sorry I've been away for so long, the truth is that I've been going to the gym every other day and that's kind of been my focus the last few weeks. Also, I had the feeling that nobody was reading my blog but since a couple of people have asked where I am I feel motivated to carry on. I'll start with the meme of Fra Lawrence who tagged me in January:
Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:
1. Teaching Religion classes to Grade 6 students 2. A cleaner in my University Residence 3. A Subway Sandwich Artist 4. Teaching Catechism to High School Students
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have:1. The Harry Potter films 2. The Wizard of Oz 3. Devdas 4. The Hours
Four Places I Have Lived:1. Portsmouth/Southsea, UK (my home town) 2. London, UK 3. Manila, Philippines 4. Only three!
Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:1. Rome 2. The Gilmore Girls 3. Restoration 4. Jane Hickson's Miss Marple
Four Places I Have Been On Vacation: 1. Rome 2. Paris 3. Madrid 4. Republic of Ireland
Four Websites I Visit Daily:1. The New Liturgical Movement 2. Contemplata Aliis Tradere 3. BBC News 4. CNN
Four Favorite Foods:1. Smoked salmon 2. Pret-A-Manger 3. Thai Green Curry with Coconut Rice 4. English Fish and Chips
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now: 1. At home with my family 2. London 3. A gothic cathedral 4. Rome
In Christ through Mary,
Daniel